A friend gave me a LCD monitor pulled out from a Sony VAIO, but it has
one of these strange sony type of connector (with usb, mouse, keyboard
etc all in 1 connector). Just wondering if anyone know if there is
such thing as a adapter or connector to connect this LCD to my regular
PC video card?